12 May, 2005

Some famous "sex" quotes

Steve Martin...
"Sex is the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experience money can buy"

Les Dawson...
"My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex she objects"

Woody Allen...
"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own"

Woody Allen...
"My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue Of Liberty"

Emo Philips...
"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff at school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for later in life"

Marilyn Pittman...
"What do people mean when they say the computer went down on them?"

Oscar Wilde...
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same"

Steve Martin...
"Do you know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither"

Rodney Dangerfield...
"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand"

George Burns...
"My wife said she'd like to have sex in the back seat of the car....and she wanted me to drive"

George Burns...
"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married"

Lynn Lavner...
"Sex after 70 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope"

Harvey Korman...
"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in woman. Among these is a Mercedes Benz"